Happy Earth Day

Lately, I've been thinking about all the places I've visited... and realized I've seen a lot more than I previously thought. I've never been outside of the country, but I've traveled all over the southern US and a small part of the NE and Midwest. That'll change one day... because I've got way too much more to explore. For Earth day last year, I posted pictures of nature that I loved. This year, I'm sharing some of the most memorable locations I've been to.

via road trip... always

Joshua Tree National Park - trees, rocks, and so many jackrabbits

Appalachian Trail in NC (with my dad) - I love this memory

Cumberland Island in southern GA - so much colorful wildlife

Redwood Forest in northern CA - just... awestruck

I've also seen Alabama's natural bridge, the hilly Smokey Mountains, Laguna Beach's incredible landscapes, a group of migrating manatees in Blue Springs, FL, the corridors of Carlsbad Caverns, and have ridden horseback through the Blue Ridge Mountains. Earth, you are wonderful! Can't wait to see more of you.

Comments

Popular Posts