You can find me in the A! (The Big Apple)

Hi! I'm writing in my very first blog that my twin sister and I have started off together (we're naturally sharing of course). I always knew I'd end up in the arts, I just didn't know how I'd get there... But look at me now! I'm living in New York City as a Graphic Designer where art immerses you completely. From the vibrant fashions of the Lower East Side, to the elite haute couture of Park Avenue, inspiration is around me everywhere I walk.

I get inspired from fabric designs that include Emilio Pucci and Marimekko, to cute-sy cosmetic packaging, fashion spreads, as well as from favorite fashion illustrators like Stina Perrson, Kareem Illiya, Neryl Walker, and many others.

I feel blessed to be living in a city that's always breathing inspiration and I can't wait to share all my experiences with everyone!

Here is my first inspiration for the Spring Season! Love Love Love!!

I want to be a Boho-Chic Princess! 

xoxo, Lisy

Comments

Popular Posts