Spirit Indestructible

I have a spirit indestructible.
A heart that was made pure.
Unbreakable, and that's for sure.
Unshakeable, so give me more.




I've been going through one of the hardest times in my life for the past six to seven months now. I know I will always have my best friends and family around to support me, but learning how to be happy and by myself is one of the biggest and struggling challenges I'm going through right now. Recently what I've been trying to do is make more friends and expose myself to new adventures, new things, new people. If I ever lose track of my new goals, I have a reminder that is now a part of me to help keep me in place. Thank you so much to my bffs (you know who you are) and especially Leah for being there and supporting me - I am forever thankful. There is so much more meaning to me that goes into this tattoo, but I will always have a reminder that I can get through anything and will be ok in the end.

I altered the font on this a little bit so no one will ever have this but me. I can't lie, I am bitten by the bug! I've gotten inspired again and started designing two more that I plan to have done.


I got my tattoo done by Jim at Rivington Tattoo. His line work is amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts