All of the Lights

Turn up the lights in here baby.
Extra bright, I want y'all to see this.
Turn up the lights in here baby.
You know what I need.
Want you to see everything.
Want you to see all of the lights.

- Kanye West

My heart is yours

How could you do this to me?

Why?

I still remember

You belong to me. I belong to you. Only God knows.


Neon Letters by Jung Lee

It's been a long time since I've been inspired... again, but these were just too beautiful to let go. I just happened to run across these neon messages/questions by Jung Lee while looking for new art inspiration (Coincidentally - these same messages / questions have been going through my head for months now.) Thankfully, I think my questions have been answered. I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do! 

xoxo, Lisy

Comments

Popular Posts