Med + Sci Ill Music Posters

So, I attended the Band of Horses concert here in Chicago and had such... an... amazing... time!! Two words: FRONT ROW. Everything about it was so unbelievably great. If you're not familiar with their type of music, its categorized as indie and southern rock mixed with country. Its different, but I totally love the sound. I also love that their album art and music posters reflects the band's rustic southern roots. This poster here is awesome: the simplicity, the strong graphic image, and the bold colors... It's nice how you see the leaf first and then the snake.


Andrew Vastagh is the illustrator... And after taking a quick look around his site, he's probably one of the most talented artists I've appreciated in such a long time... Especially since he draws and screen prints all his posters by hand. There were so many that I loved, but I chose a couple that related to my field.

Sci Ill related


You're able to buy Vastagh's posters on Poster Cabaret... make sure to check out his gallery also.

Click on the link below to check out my pictures and one of the videos I shot during the BoH concert.


Only a couple of the 90 photos I took that night

Band of Horses covering Georgia

As avid fans of UGA football, Band of Horses covered Cee Lo Green's Georgia as a tribute to the bulldogs recent wins over Tennessee and Vandy. Video projections of The Redcoat Marching Band were shown in the background since they were featured on the studio track. This night was purely epic. Gooo dawgs!!!




Comments

  1. Those hand-drawn posters are amazing! I always wished I could draw by hand ... or I guess by anything. Im settling for taking pictures though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts