Posters for The Black Keys

I absolutely love music that's infused with an acoustic, folk, classic rock, southern rock, indies, and blues type of sound... The Black Keys are a band whose music highly emphasizes the blues. So much soul is put into all their songs, that I'm constantly amazed they're just a two-man band.

© Nate Duval 2010

© Smoke Signals 2010

© Todd Slater 2010

What I also love are bright colors, awesome layouts, and eye catching graphics―these posters got 'em all. They really make me wish I were visiting Lis right now so I could catch TBK in Central Park tonight... Seriously would've been a great birthday present to myself.

✩ A couple months back, I wrote a post on Grady McFerrin who also designed a Black Keys poster I liked. 

Click on the link below to see an awesome performance from the band.


Girl Is On My Mind




Comments

  1. do you know how I can find the vancouver poster. I missed out and still really want to find it. thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would look around on Jeff Proctor's―the artist's, website: http://www.makenonsense.com/index.php?/clients/illustration/. If you're not able to find it, just keep checking back. I'm sure the poster will be there in due time... It's an awesome illustration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts